- Apply online waketech.edu
- Request financial aid and veterans benefits waketech.edu
- Request transcript(s)
Have high school/high school equivalency and college transcripts, SAT scores, and/or ACT scores mailed to: Wake Technical Community College Admissions Office, 9101 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh, NC 27603 or sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule a placement test waketech.edu
- Meet with an advisor waketech.edu
- Attend New Student Orientation orientation.waketech.edu
Now you’re ready to register for classes!
Browse class offerings and plan your schedule: Visit webadvisor.waketech.edu, click Future Students, then Search for Curriculum Sections (Step-by-step instructions are available at wainfo.waketech.edu)
Take the Online Learning Readiness Assessment if taking an online course. Visit eli.waketech.edu
To register for classes:
- Visit waketech.edu, click Log In and enter your Student Account User ID and password
- Select Current Curriculum Students (Credit)
- Under “Registration,” click Register for Sections and follow the prompts to select classes
- Pay for your classes – online or on campus – before the deadline, and you’re set!
NEW! Wake Tech now offers a tuition payment plan!
|Questions about Admissions or Advising?||Questions about Registration?|
· Student Information: 919-866-5500
· Registration Information: 919-866-5700